A long-sleeved polo shirt in stretch piqué that proudly bears the emblems of the 32nd Wing of the Italian Air Force and the Squadrons that compose it: the 13th, 28th, and 61st contribute to the national air defense.
– Stretch cotton piqué
– Long sleeve
– Color-matched ribbed cuffs
– Ribbed collar closed by three personalized buttons
– Iconic turreted eagle embroidered on the chest
– Patch on sleeves and chest
– Print on the inner yoke
– Size L has a body length of 71 cm, shoulder of 45 cm, chest of 53 cm and sleeve length of 67 cm.
FIT: Regular – The model is 185 cm tall and wears size L
COMPOSITION: 95% Cotton – 5% Elastane
CARE: Gentle wash at 30°C. Wash inside out.