The winning ace to face daily challenges while keeping up with the times. This fleece jacket is made by combining stretch water repellent nylon and soft cotton with interlock processing. The padding in Thermore®, an ultra-light material 100% animal-free, hypoallergenic and breathable, makes it sustainable.
– Quilted front and back in water-repellent and windproof lightweight stretch nylon
– Cotton sleeves and hood with interlock processing
– Thermore® padding made with recycled fibers
– Logo stripe on the outside of the hood
– Double slider zip closure with neon puller
– Glow-in-the-dark signature eagle embroidered on the chest
– Chest pocket and front pockets closed by invisible zips and pullers with fluorescent details
– Camouflage inner lining with fluorescent details
– Internal pockets
– Size 50 has a length of 70,5 cm, chest of 60 cm, and sleeves length including cuffs from neck of 81 cm.
FIT: Regular – The model is 185 cm tall and wears size 50
Main fabric 95% Polyamide – 5% Elastane
Sleeve 65% Viscose – 30% Polyamide – 5% Elastane
Padding and lining 100% Polyester
CARE: Wash at 30°C. Wash inside out.